home

Monday, 25 July 2011

Just Believe in this lovely weather

We have been out and about enjoying the sunshine, which is a great start to to the school summer holidays.

I have some summery cards to show you over the next couple of days which we made at my class last week.
I chose to use the Stampin' Up! 'just believe' stamp set for two cards with matching gift tags. I thought it would be good to show what a difference colour can make by using two different colourways.

For todays card i chose Tempting turquoise, Certainly celery and Whisper white.

The large stamp was inked up with certainly celery ink and the the flowerheads were wiped with a tissue. The tempting turquoise marker was used to fill in the flower heads and then stamped.

The background layer was embossed using the vintage wallpaper textured embossing folder.
The organza turquoise ribbon was from my own ribbon stash and it matched perfectly. Some basic pearls finished off the card.


The gift tag was cut from one of my collection of dies which has an embossed dotty line around the edge which i think gives a lovely effect.
Right, i'm off to enjoy some more sun with my children in the garden. Thanks for looking and i hope you are getting the chance to get out too!

2 comments:

  1. It was a nice evening Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Kerri, it was nice to see you again.x

    ReplyDelete