home

Friday, 15 July 2011

Owl birthday card

After saying i was going to have a rest from my owl marathon of swaps last week, i just couldn't resist using it again.

It is my granddaughters 1st birthday today so i made her a pink owl easel card.
The owl is made up using regal rose, pretty in pink and pink pirouette cardstock.
The branch is punched using the 2-step bird punch and certainly celery card.
I used the Stampin' Up! perfect polka dots embossing folder and my die cutting machine for the background.


The message was stamped using the 'so happy for you'  SAB stamp set and four frames stamp, again in pretty in pink ink.


Hopefully she will like it!

I need to remember to take plenty of photo's of her so that i can do a scrapbook page too.

Thanks for looking
Take care.xx

1 comment: