home

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

More cheers to you cards!

In my quest to use my Stampin' Up! 'Cheers to you' stamp set i have managed to come up with a couple more cards.

They both use the same design format but have turned out quite different with a change in colour theme.





My first card was made using Sahara sand and whisper white card. The glasses were coloured in with So saffron ink. The sentiment comes from the 'something to celebrate' stamp set. Basic pearls give a classy look.
I took the photo outside so that you can see the colour of the card better. Sahara sand can look quite grey in the shade but its true sand colour is very good for anniversary, wedding and mens cards.

I used Tangerine tango, Real red and a bit of Rich razzleberry to make this card more summery with a cocktail theme. The white background was embossed with the perfect polka dot embossing folder through the Big Shot.
The drink was coloured in using marker pens. The sentiment is one that comes with the set.
The ribbon is from my SU collection.

Right, i am feeling quite thirsty now with all this talk of drink and summer. The sun is shining here so i will go and make the most of it with a cold lemonade i think.

Thanks for stopping by.xx

2 comments:

  1. I'd love if you'd link this up to the blog hop I'm having this weeekend. You have some other great projects as well, you can link as many as you want up. Hope you can join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, will have a go. Looking forward to the hop!

    ReplyDelete