home

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Fox and friends

I hope you are having a good weekend!

I have been playing with the 'Fox and Friends' stamp set this week. I really like this set because it is really easy but effective stamping, with no colouring involved. Now i usually prefer to do colouring on my stamping, but when you need a quick card for a child, this set fits the bill.


This card is done in Bashful Blue. Very simply using stripy DSP and the scallop trim punch. Add some linen thread and a button. The sentiment is from the Party this way set.
This next card is done in 'Wild Wasabi' spotty DSP and whisper white. The tortoises were stamped using Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip ink. The ribbon is early expresso 1/8th Taffeta.
The sentiment is from the new Petite pairs stamp set.
My last card is made using Daffodil delight stripy DSP. I stamped the images using Early Expresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard and Soft Suede ink.
The ribbon is Daffodil Delight 1/8th Taffeta.
The sentiment is from the Easy Events stamp set, stamped onto a tag cut using the 'lots of tags' sizzlits set.

I apologize for the darkness of the photo's in this post. The weather was so miserable and dark, that light even in the conservatory, was bad.
Here's hoping for some brighter, sunnier days next week or i will have to get my S.A.D lamp out!

No comments:

Post a Comment