home

Saturday, 1 October 2011

The new 2011-12 Catalogue is here!

Click here to be taken to the new catalogue

It's finally here and absolutely fab!
So many lovely new stamp sets, 5 new in-colors, new designer paper, ribbons, punches, brads, coloured embossing powder....... i could go on and on, its that good. Instead i will let you have a look through it yourselves.
Contact me to see the new catalogue personally or to place an order!

With the advent of the new catalogue i will be taking part in a 'new catty blog hop' tommorrow with the 'In Love With Stamping' forum. So if you have the time, get yourselves settled with a hot drink and join me back here from 10 a.m to be inspired and see lots of projects made with all the wonderful new goodies.

Take care
Tina.xx

2 comments:

  1. I find your blog to be very inspirational. I love S U. Can I ask you to please consider popping on the Subscribe to Posts by e-mail gadget? This would make it easier for myself and the many others like me [ who have bad memories ] to follow your blog and may even increase sales for you.Please let me know if you add it then I can subscribe and will miss nothing. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete