home

Friday, 14 October 2011

Some more new in colors!

Good morning!

I have some more new in-colors to introduce you to today.

The first is 'Wisteria Wonder' and it is one of my favourites.

The background card is Wisteria Wonder with a layer of Whisper white card, embossed with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.

Next i punched a strip of Wisteria again using the Lace Ribbon Border punch.

I stamped 3 flowers from the Posy Punch stamp set again using Wisteria Wonder ink. I just love the gingham flower! I punched them out using the fancy flower punch. The centres are stamped and punched out with the 3/4" circle punch. Basic pearls were placed on the gingham flowers.

Finally the thank you sentiment is from the Just Believe stamp set and is placed on a wisteria label punched out using the Modern Label punch.

Now for some more new colours- 'Island Indigo' and 'Pool Party'.

Pool Party has to be my most absolute favourite new colour. It is a gorgeous aqua colour.

The background card is Island indigo. Next comes a thin matt of Pool Party card.

The next layer is Whisper White card stamped using the largest stamp from the Baroque Motifs stamp set with Pool Party ink. There are two small flowers stamped from this set using Island Indigo ink and cut out with my paper snips. These have small paerls added to the centre.

The next layer is Island indigo cardstock cut into shape with one of the dies from my stash.
Another smaller layer cut using the same die in whisper white card comes next.
I have stamped a motif from the same stamp set on this layer with the island ink and the final layer is stamped with another stamp from the same set, using Pool Party ink. This was cut out out and mounted on the top using dimensionals.
Finally i added a basic pearl.

My typing is suffering today but thanks to spell checker i have sorted it, Hopefully! However, this means i need to go get some coffee to get my mind working properly!

Have a lovely day.

Tina.x

No comments:

Post a Comment