Hello and welcome.
No doubt you will have had a fabby time so far hopping through our blogs.
Thankyou for joining me from Carolyn's Blog- she has some great projects on there.
My projects are made using the 'Beautiful Season' stamp set.
I just love stamps that allow me to do a bit of colouring with my markers and ink pads and the large image in this set does just that. Equally as important, you can ink the stamp up with a variety of colours and simply stamp! No extra colouring required if you don't want to! The set has three sentiment stamps too, including a tag stamp, which co-ordinates with the 'curly label' punch.
The image was placed onto a scalloped oval of textured Old Olive cardstock.
Next i used the Top Note die and the Big Shot to cut out the next layer of Soft Suede cardstock.
I used the Square Latticed' embossing folder to add some texture.
The next layer is made using Old Olive DSP onto which which i tied some Real Red Satin ribbon.
The Background card is Real Red also.
The sentiment is from the 'Season of joy' stamp set as i wanted just a small sentiment for this card.
I chose to use the Decorative Label punch for the Soft Suede background as its shape works well with the Top Note die cut. The next layer was punched from Real Red cardstock using the scalloped oval punch. Both layers were again embossed with the Square Latticed folder.
Finally i added some gold glitter- after all it is a Christmas card, and you just gotta have a bit of sparkle!
I decided to make a matching gift box to go with the card.
I used the Pillow Box die to cut some Old olive cardstock which i embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. This achieved a dotty look to match the card!
I tied some Real Red Satin ribbon around the box.
The Curly Label sentiment was stamped using Black Stazon ink and coloured in with Pear Pizzaz, Early Expresso and Real Red Ink with my water brush. A touch of Gold glitter to finish!
The background layer of the sentiment was cut usingSoft Suede card and Label number 3 from the 'lots of Tags die set.
Now it is time to move on to Hayley's blog for some more inspiration.
Thankyou for visiting.x
If you have missed out any of the blogs along the way the list is as follows:
1. Lauralou http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com/
2 AlisonP www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
3 Glittermum http://www.mygroovystampinup.blogspot.com/
4. Theresa M http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com/
5. SarahLP http://stampingobsession.com/
6. Sassy Stamper (Elaine) http://www.thesassystampers.blogspot.com/
7. Sarastamper (http://craftingandstamping.com)
8. JJ66 http://jan-crippin.blogspot.com/
9. Evy c http://evyscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
10. DonnaM http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com/
11. Scrappydiva http://www.stampin-divas.blogspot.com/
12. Natalie http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
14. Vicky www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com
15. Maggie (maggiemae) http://thefineartofstampin.blogspot.com/
16. Julie H (The Crafty Bug) http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
17. Elizabeth (Stash Fairy) http://elizabethscraftroom.blogspot.com/
18. Michelle (ShellieStamps) http://michellescraftypaper.typepad.com/
19. Keren. http://www.kerenbaker.wordpress.com
20. Emma (Daisydaye) http://emma-daye.blogspot.com/
21. Rachel (Rachel) http://www.stampingurl.blogspot.com
22. Valerie (valmoody) http://stampingwithval.wordpress.com/
23. Kara (KaraM) http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
24. Sarah (IOW Sarah http://www.stampinsarahiow.blogspot.com/
25. Tracey Rossos http://www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com/
26. Patricia (Beckscraft) http://stampinbeckscraft.blogspot.com/
27. Sarah-Jane http://cardsandacuppa.blogspot.com/
28. Claire http://stampinupscrapper.blogspot.com/
29. Cupcake http://pinkycardsandcreations.blogspot.com/
30. Kimf http://kimfeecrafter.blogspot.com/
31. carolineskinner http://stampinupandbranchingout.blogspot.com/
32. Emma_H http://www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com/
33. Sally - Pink Sky. x http://pinkskysu.blogspot.com/
34. Carolyn http://stampaholix.blogspot.com/
35. Tina http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
36. Hayley (craftydevils) www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com
37. allyf - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com