home

Monday, 14 November 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes

Good Morning.
I decided to take a little break from my Christmas crafting to do a simple birthday card using a set i haven't used for a while.
The set is called 'Crazy for Cupcakes' and has two cupcake images, a balloon image and two sentiments.
Here is the card

The main colour is 'Calypso Coral', one of the lovely new in-color's. I have done a series of layers and embossed the middle one using the perfect polka dots embossing folder.

I enjoyed colouring in the image using my Stampin' Up marker pens in Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Bashful Blue. I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the cakes to add a little sparkle.

The sentiment was stamped in black, punched out using my oval punch and placed on a Calypso Coral scalloped oval piece of card.

It was nice to have a little break from the Christmas, but i must get cracking on with more festive cards now which i will be back with next time.
Take care
Tina.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment