Hello and welcome to the ILWS mini catalogue blog hop!
I hope you have enjoyed the lovely creations so far and are getting some inspiration for using all these fab new Stampin' Up! goodies.You should have arrived here from the very talented Theresa's Blog.
I have three cards for you today.
The first two cards are made using the new Easter Blossoms Stamp set.
The large blossoms stamp is very versatile and as you can see i have used it as the background and as the main stamped image.
The card is layered up using Basic Black and Pretty in Pink card stock. Then a strip of Basic Black card punched either side with the Scallop Trim border punch was placed towards the bottom of the card. A piece of Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon was placed on top of this and then the layered up main image applied over it.
The flower is made up using the large flower from the Boho Blossoms punch with an Antique Brad through the middle. This was placed upon a small piece of Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon and three tiny tags punched using the Jewelry tag stamped with sentiments from the Easy Events stamp set (main catalogue).
To finish it off i have added some dazzling diamonds glitter to the centre of some of the flowers but you may not be able to see it on the photograph.
My next card is very simple to make.
The background is Basic Black and Melon Mambo.
The sentiment comes from the Petite Pairs stamp set (from the main catalogue). I have stamped the blossoms image twice onto a strip of Whisper White card. The border behind this comes from using the Lace Ribbon Border punch. I cut the border in half and applied it to each edge.
My final card uses another new stamp set from the new mini catalogue.
The stamp set is called 'Charming' and has seven beautiful images.
To start with i inked up the text background stamp using Pool Party ink. Next i stamped the flower image on top using Soft Suede ink. These were stamped onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock which i had embossed using the rectangular Designer frame embossing folder. I have torn the edges to give a distressed vintage feel. This was placed onto a Soft Suede piece of card stock. Again the edges have been torn.
The background card is made up from a Very Vanilla card base, a Pool Party layer, a Soft Suede layer and then a piece of designer paper from the new Spice Cake set. A piece of 3/8" Soft Suede taffeta ribbon was tied around the DSP before adding the main image on top.
The flower is made using the 5 petal flower punch and the large flower from the Boho blossoms punch using Pool Party, Soft Suede and More Mustard card.
An Antique brad was placed on the centre.
I noticed that on the text stamp there were the words 'inspire', 'create', and 'share'. These are the heart of Stampin' Up!'s philosophy so i thought it would be nice to include them on the card.
They were punched out using the Jewelry tag punch.
To finish off i added a small Basic Pearl to the main image.
Thank you for joining me, and now i will pass you onto the lovely Donna who has some beautiful creations for you.
Here is the full list of Blog Hop participants today.
1. Alison P - www.craftyalisoninlyon.blogspot.com
2. Daisydaye - www.emma-daye.blogspot.com
3. Sarnie - www.kraftybiker.blogspot.com
4. CarolynUK - www.stampaholix.blogspot.com
5. Tracey R - www.derbyshireducks.blogspot.com
6. Kara M - http://karascraftycorner.blogspot.com
7. Hayley (craftydevils) - www.mycrafthaven.blogspot.com
8. Emma_H - www.emma-letsstamp.blogspot.com
9. Kate - http://stampinupwithkate.blogspot.com/
10. Theresa M - http://my-next-chapter.blogspot.com
11. TinaFaghy - http://littlewhitehousecrafts.blogspot.com
12. Donna M - http://www.head-over-heels-by-dlm.blogspot.com
13. Laura - http://airingcupboardstamping.blogspot.com
14. Charlie - http://craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com/
15. Sara (craftingandstamping.com) - http://craftingandstamping.com
16. Leanie - http://www.beautifulimpressions.co.uk
17. LittleBeckie (Beckie) - http://www.bextiesandstickytape.blogspot.com
18. Jayne (charliemenace) - http://jaynescraftycorner.blogspot.com
19. Julie H (craftybug) - http://www.the-crafty-bug.blogspot.com
20. Fiona W - http://oakfieldcrafts.blogspot.com
21. Natalie - http://www.natalieoshea.co.uk/blog.html
22. Rozelle (LittleMoo6) - http://thepapercraftsessions.blogspot.com