home

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Everything Eleanor-two cards, same idea, slightly different!

Hi there.

I have gone all subtle today and a bit flowery! I hadn't used my Everything Eleanor set yet so  i thought it was time i did.

Here is the first card
I have used Pool Party, Sahara Sand and Whisper White for this card.

I stamped the swirly image and flower image randomly on a square white piece of card using the two colours.

To achieve the faux fabric look i ran it through the big shot using the Square lattice embossing folder.
Before attaching this panel to my card i tied a piece of Whisper White satin ribbon in a bow around it.

I stamped and cut out the label and used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Curly Cute stamp set.
I used Early Expresso ink for the sentiment.
Next i stamped and cut out the flowers and curled the edges before applying them to my card.
Finally i added Basic Pearls in different sizes.

I think i like the colourway on my next card the best.
Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery for the flowers and Crumb Cake for the label.

This time i haven't stamped the background, but i used a piece of DSP from the Flirtatious Speciality DSP set and embossed as before.
I arranged the flowers more widely this time and used pieces of the Celery flower as leaves in the background.

No ribbon this time, just large Pearls.

This card would also work well as a Mothers Day card! Don't forget March 18th! although i will have to send mine with kisses to heaven....

Thanks for visiting.x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Tina, i like the first one better but i'm not sure why, i think my taste is changing lol. See you soon, speak before :)

    ReplyDelete