home

Friday, 10 February 2012

Fresh Vintage

Good morning!
Just look what landed in my craft room!




They do add some colour to what is turning out to be a very dreary and cold few weeks. My husband bought these kites for our children (and himself i suspect!). It did feel like one of them was going to swoop down on me while i was crafting so i had to insist he take them down.
Anyway, back to the crafting!

Today i have some cards made with the Fresh Vintage Sale-a-bration stamp set.


Both cards have a Vanilla base and i have used the new sale-a-bration 'Everyday Enchantment' DSP.
These papers have a distressed edge to them which goes with the current trend in the crafting world.

I have used Lucky Limeade cardstock as the contrasting colour.

The ink pads used are Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral and Pool Party.
All these colours are found in this new DSP set.

The sentiment is from the 'Create a Cupcake' stamp set.
I have used Very Vanilla 1cm Taffeta ribbon (now retired! but always looking for ways to use it up..mustn't waste!).

The top corner has a piece of 'Chantilly' trim with an antique brad added.

My last card is very simple.
I used the same inks to stamp with. The image is matted onto Pool party and poppy Parade cardstock.
I have used the Scallop Border punch for the poppy border.

I will be back soon with some cards made using the stamp sets from the new mini catalogue.

Thanks for visiting.
Tina.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment