home

Friday, 30 March 2012

Happiest Birthday Wishes to Dad!

Whoops i did it again! Lost my mojo that is! But i have now found it again, thank goodness!

Today's card is made using Concord Crush, (my absolute favourite colour from all the in-colors!) and Pear Pizzaz with a little Whisper White thrown in.


I have added a sheet of Concord Crush Stripey DSP to the Pear background card for contrast.

As you can see i have sneaked in that square lattice embossing folder again! oops!

I have used the happy birthday sentiment from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set which is a hostess only set. The DAD letters are stamped using the Broadsheet Alphabet and i have coloured them a little with a Pear Pizzaz Stampin' Marker pen.
I have used the 1-3/4 Scallop Circle punch and the 2-3/8 Scallop Circle punch from the Spring mini catalogue to punch out the sentiment.

The card is finished off with those gorgeous Concord Crush Glimmer brads.


So shimmery! Even the men deserve a bit of glitz now and again don't you think?

Thanks for visiting and take care,
Tina.xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a brilliant mens card I bet there is a very happy Dad that gets it :D
    I LOVE the layout you have used too and will have to find out my concord crush ink I think

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete