home

Sunday, 1 April 2012

April Stampin' Up! Special Offer!

This is definitely no April fool, believe me! I really didn't expect another great offer so soon after Sale-a-bration had finished.




For the month of April only you can get a gorgeous Stampin' Up! Designer paper pack for free with your orders of £45 or more. There is a limit of only one pack per order. But the more qualifying orders you place the more packs you can have!

Here are the details,


I've got my first pack, 'Nursery Nest' on its way and its suitable for more than just baby cards. See page 41 and 99 of the Main Idea Book and Catalogue.

'Beyond the Garden' can be found on page 97 of the Main Idea Book and Catalogue.

I already have 'Berry Blossoms' which you can find in the Spring Mini Catalogue on page 15.

'Pocketful of posies' can be found in the Spring Mini also on page 18.

Aren't they just scrummy?

Contact me to place your order!

Happy crafting!
Tina.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment