home

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Fruit and Flowers with Berry Blossoms DSP

Hello again,

I have some projects, as promised, using the Berry Blossoms DSP which is one of the sets you can choose free with an order of £45 or more this month.
The cardstock colours i have used for both projects are Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and early Expresso and these are the colours found in this gorgeous DSP set. This floral paper is my favourite of the set.


The card is fairly simple. I have used the Scallop Trim border punch for the Expresso border and the Oval punch and Scallop Oval punch for the sentiment. The sentiment is stamped in Early Expresso ink using a stamp from the 'Petite Pairs' set.

The flowers are cut using the 'Blossom Party' Die and the leaf is cut using the 'Little Leaves' Sizzlit die which can be found in the Stampin' Up! main catalogue.

I have used my Stampin' Markers in the new in-colors to ink the stamp, punched the image out using the Extra-large Oval Punch and placed it on an Expresso frame embossed using the Oval 'Designer frame' embossing folder, again from Stampin' Up!

Now for a little something to co-ordinate with it...
I am obsessed with making these lovely little purses at the moment, aren't they just so cute?

These can be made with some simple scoring and folding of a 6"x6" piece of DSP.

I found the tutorial for these on Youtube by a very talented lady called France Martin. You can find it at www.youtube.com/frenchiestamps
The actual design for this purse is CASE'd from Julie Kettlewells' design. Her blog can be found here she has some lovely projects on there- well worth a visit! I thought it would go so well with the card.
I have used Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon for the straps and Lucky Limeade Designer printed brads to hold the ribbon in place.
The clasp is made using a the Blossom party flower die, a brad from my collection, an oval punched piece of card and Velcro mini dots.

I always use 'Sticky Strip' for adhering my 3d projects together, i have never found anything better!

I hope you like today's projects. I will have some more for you soon.

Take care

Tina.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment