home

Monday, 28 May 2012

and now for something a little different....

Well, for me, that is!

I wanted to make a birthday card for my sister-in-law and decided to use some new stamps and embellishments i have....



This Lotv little fairy is so cute i couldn't resist using her.
I have coloured her in with my promarkers which i had to give a dusting down as i hadn't used them in a while!
I have used textured cardstock for the frames and a die i have in my stash for the swirls. I don't know what company the patterned paper comes from as i have had it so long, but as i am determined to reduce my ever increasing pile of papers i was glad to use it.
The flowers and charm are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon and button are from my hoard of stash.

I have decorated the inside of the card too...


Thank you for visiting my blog today and i hope you get the chance to enjoy the sun.

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie...
    This is gorgeous I am loving the colours...
    Happy hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete