home

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

More Mixed Bunch

Good morning.
I hope you are enjoying this long awaited sun!

I have just a quick post for you today using the 'Mixed Bunch' Stamp set again.


I have stuck to a purple theme again too by using Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum ink and cardstock, on Whisper White.

The Plum layer is embossed with the 'stripes' embossing folder and i have used the 'en francais' stamp for the next layer.
I had to go to my retired Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon as i didn't have a matching alternative and i thoroughly believe in using all my craft stash even if it is retired. 'Oldies' can still be 'goodies' (i hope that will apply to me too as i get steadily older! eek!).

The 'So Grateful'  sentiment comes from the 'Apocethary Art' stamp set.

As always, i like to add a bit of sparkle so i have used a subtles glimmer brad for the centre.

Now i have a choice.. mow the lawn or do some crafting! Guess you know what the answer to that one is!

Thanks for visiting,
Tina.xx

2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous fabulous colours too huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your lovely comments Pops.xxx

    ReplyDelete