home

Monday, 14 May 2012

Tea Shoppe

Good morning.
As promised i have my swaps to show you today. These i made for our Stampin' Up! regional training which i attended on Sunday.
You don't have to make swaps to attend but they are a great way of getting lots of ideas (swaps) in return. Great for when your mojo goes AWOL also, which mine keeps doing!

Here they are:


I did them in two colourways, Cherry Cobbler and Rose Red, both with Very Vanilla.


The background Cherry Cobbler card was matted with a strip of textured card at the top and Cherry stripey DSP on the bottom.
Then i tied a piece of Chantilly lace ribbon around the card.
The next layers are cut using the new Framelits labels dies in the Big Shot. I have embossed the vanilla layer with the SU Vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

Next i stamped the large teacup image from the new  'Tea Shoppe' stamp set using the matching Cherry Cobbler ink. I cut it out with my snips and layered it onto the card.

Finally i stamped the sentiment, which comes from the set also, onto Vanilla cardstock. The label outline is also a stamp in the set. I punched this out using SU's modern label punch and mounted it onto a scalloped oval punched piece of Cherry card.
I used the paper piercer for the dots.

This is the Rose Red version:


Ok, now i have to go reheat my cup-a-soup, which i completely forgot to drink, as i got so engrossed in Pinterest...whoops!

Thanks for visiting and take care,

Tina.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment