home

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Crazy for Cupcakes

Hello there

I felt in the mood for using some of my stamps sets that hadn't seen much action for a while so i chose 'Crazy for Cupcakes'.

Also, as my Mojo was M.I.A i decided to use the latest mojomonday challenge to inspire me...i know its now Wednesday Lol!

So here is what i came up with......apologies for the picture quality...Rugby was yet again very dreary when i took the photo!


The cardstock colours are Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and White.

The spotty DSP comes from the hostess set 'Cheerful Treat'.
I have used my Stampin' Write Markers to colour in the image and have added some Dazzling Diamonds and Crystal Effects, although this is not clear from the photo.

I have used one of my embossing folders from my stash although i'm not sure what it is called, for the circle effect.

The sentiment comes from the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set and is mounted onto a tag cut using my SU Lots of Tags die set which i have embossed with... yes, you guessed it!.. my  Square Lattice embossing folder.

Well, thankyou for visiting today. I hope to be back soon with some more summer inspired and maybe not recently used stash!

Take care
Tina.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment