home

Monday, 18 June 2012

Whooops!

I wanted to pop on today to apologise for my lack of posts recently.

What with going on holiday during the half term week in our caravan and dealing with the fall out afterwards, it has left me with very little time.

Another very sad reason is that i have had my youngest boy, Nathaniel, at home with me since then, as some very selfish boys decided it would be fun to set fire to his Nursery and Infants School on the Jubilee weekend.
Natty was crying when he found out, and the School Headmaster said ' this is the place where the children feel safe'. So for them to do this to young children is heartbreaking.

The School Headmaster and his staff have done so well to deal with the problem and should be congratulated. The Junior school which 3 of my children attend, have accommodated the Infant School children and my eldest boy has had the privilege of going to The Rugby School for his lessons.

Hopefully Natty will be going back to Nursery next week so i will be able to get some crafting done.

I do have a card to show you soon which my ladies made in my cardmaking class last Friday. I will post it when i can get back.

Hugs,
Tina.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment