home

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Birthday card for my Daughter

Good Morning!

I wanted to share with you the card i made for my daughter who celebrated her birthday last week.


I just love this little fairy image from LOTV.

My Daughters favourite colour is green so i did a compromise and paired aqua green with pink.

The patterned paper was a freebie from a magazine i bought last year but as it had both colours in it then it was perfect.

I have embellished the card with some Mulberry paper roses, some coloured pearls and the Stampin' Up! Pool Party Ruffled ribbon matches perfectly.

I added some glittery sparkle to her wings.

Well, that's all from me for today. I have a never ending list of things to achieve before the children break up from school next week.
Thanks for visiting.

Hugs
Tina.xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tina, hope you all had a good time. Like you i am panicking just a little with only just over a wk to go and B is home this Friday due to TT so help.....................

    ReplyDelete