home

Monday, 6 August 2012

Faith in Nature

I have 2 thank you cards today made using the Stampin' Up! Hostess only set, 'Faith in Nature'.
I realised i hadn't used this set much when i found the thank you sentiment useful for some other cards i made this week.

So here are the cards....
I changed the design slightly for each one.

I have used Pear Pizzaz and Cajun Craze for the first card.

The En Francais large background stamp was inked up with Crumb Cake ink on this one.

On the pear stamp i have used a combo of More Mustard, Old Olive and Cajun Craze ink. I used my Stampin' Write Markers to place the ink on the stamp. I love that you can do this with the marker pens. They are so much more than just colouring in pens.

I added some Pear Pizzaz seam binding and an Antique brad for a bit of luxury.

Now for my next card i decided to ink up the En Francais stamp with two colours....
Firstly i used the More Mustard ink pad all over the stamp and then i used my Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker with the brush end to apply colour around the edges of the stamp and some over the main part of the stamp also.

The pear stamp was inked up with the markers the same as before with More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Old Olive ink.

I have used Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze cardstock for the matting and layering.

The card is finished off with some Cherry Cobbler seam binding and an Antique brad.

When i look at these cards, i realise that i seem to have gone a bit Autumnal in the colour scheme.

I think that is because i am starting to think about Christmas cards. I know, it's only August! But we will soon have a fab new seasonal mini catalogue at Stampin' Up! which means lots of lovely new Christmas stamps and products and believe me, they really are gorgeous!
One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demo is that we get sneak peeks and also get to play with them in advance of their official release.

So watch this space! and maybe start thinking about having your own festive themed Stampin' Up! workshop/party! I can't wait to get started!

Thanks for visiting me today

Hugs
Tina.xx



2 comments:

  1. Nice one Tina, hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I really like this stamp set x

    ReplyDelete