home

Thursday, 16 August 2012

'Just Believe'

Good Morning!

I have returned to a more summery theme for my card today and have used the lovely 'Just Believe' stamp set from the main catalogue.

(Apologies for the washing in the background! Have got to make the most of this breezy weather!)

All materials and tools used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

I have used Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Early Expresso inks and cardstock, making use of my Stampin' Markers for the flowers!

I have used the dotted scallop ribbon border punch below the main image, the scallop oval punch for behind the sentiment and my paper piercer, also for the sentiment.

The DSP is from the hostess set Cheerful Treat.

The butterflies are cut using the Beautiful Wings die and i have finished them off with some basic pearls.

Thank you for visiting my blog today and i hope you have a lovely day.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used Tina, just feels so good. A lovely card!
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete