home

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Yet another 'Reason to Smile'

Hello and 'Happy Sunday' to you. I hope you are having a fab day, whatever you are doing.

Here is my latest creation using the new 'Reason to Smile' stamp set...

Firstly i stamped the 'En Francais' large stamp using Certainly Celery ink onto Whisper White card and then layered it up onto Marina Mist and Bashful Blue cardstock.

The flower is stamped using the 2-step stamping technique. With the block flower background i stamped the image first using Bashful Blue ink.
Next, with the actual flower image i used my Stampin' Up! markers and inked the flower part of the stamp with Marina Mist and the stem with Garden Green ink. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp on top of the first image to obtain the layered look.

I have used my framelits label dies to cut the layers and used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the Bashful Blue layer behind the main image. I finished off the main image with a small bow made using Bashful blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.

For the sentiment i have used the 'Four frames' stamp set and co-ordinating Decorative Label Punch and Bashful Blue ink.
The 'thankyou' stamp is from the hostess only 'Faith in Nature' stamp set and is inked up with Marina Mist ink.

Thats all for today, however, i do hope to be back with more soon, although maybe using a different stamp set.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs Tina.xx

2 comments: