home

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Perfectly Preserved.....my memories!

There are days when i wish i could preserve my memories and make them come to a standstill.
Yesterday was one of them.

My son had his first day at secondary school today and it was a very emotional time watching him walk through the school gate all grown up in his new school uniform. I know that the next 5 years are going to fly by so i am determined to make the most of them.

Anyway, onto my card for today...

I have used brand new products from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue which is out now.

The cardstock colours used are Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla.

The cherries are from the 'Perfectly Preserved' stamp set. I used my Stampin' Markers in Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade to ink them up. I used my white pen on them also.

The DSP comes from the Orchard Harvest DSP set which I absolutely love.
The dotted border was made using the dotted scallop ribbon border punch.

The sentiment is from the 'Oval All' set and is inked up in Cherry Cobbler ink and mounted onto a scallop oval punched piece of Cherry card.
I have finished the card with a piece of Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon tied into a bow.

Quite a simple card but just right for the upcoming Autumn season I think.

Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs.
Tina.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment