home

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Something a little different!

I have a card to share with you today that i made a few weeks back for my Granddaughters 2nd birthday.



I coloured this LOTV fairy with my promarkers and added some sparkles because all fairies need sparkle.
The papers are some very old ones from my stash. I have so many that I can't remember where half of them come from but it is good to get them used!
I have used Mulberry Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I decorated the inside too....


Right, I have to go do the finishing alterations to my sons new school uniform. He starts in Reception class on Monday and I have left it till the last minute just in case he grew over the summer holidays. But, as all my kiddiwinks are small there wasn't much chance of that. His age 3 trousers still need taking up by a couple of inches!

Thanks for visiting today.
Hugs
Tina.xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Tina, Brett is still in clothes atleast a year younger than he is but just for a change his trousers are sitting over his shoes rather than doing a MJ impression and seeing an inch or more of sock lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous colours too, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete