home

Saturday, 29 September 2012

Where has the time gone?

Apologies for my absence yet again!

I have been busy sorting out lots of things at home including my future career!! Now that my youngest has started school, I have had to have a good think about what I am going to do, because, lovely as it is to have all this time at home on my own, i really can't justify it with all my kiddiwinks growing up and needing so much. There always seems to be something to pay out for, whether it be music lessons, after school clubs, new clothes for growing up girls! and boys, school trips, family days out....the list is endless.

However, what i have decided to do will have to stay under wraps for a little while longer while i finish sorting the fine detail. It is quite exciting though having the chance to start a new phase in life so i am quite enjoying it.

Anyway, back to the crafting!


I have used the 'Positively Pampered' Fairy and sentiment from Lilli of the Valley for this one.
The card stock is Stampin' Up!s Crumbcake and Ruby Red, which is a retired colour, but it goes well with the papers that I chose. The papers are from my huge stash and I have no idea where they are from.

I used my promarkers to colour in the image and even got out my sewing machine and learnt how to use it, finally!
The ribbon and lace were from my stash also along with the butterfly charm. The brad is an 'Antique brad' from Stampin' Up!
I just love using these mulberry roses too at the moment.

I have decorated the inside of the card also

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tinaxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete